csa pick-up: wk 4
box 'o' strawberries (hmm... how 'bout a salad
with the spinach and some balsamic reduction...)
with the spinach and some balsamic reduction...)
1 bag of red and green oak-leaf lettuce (geez we use a lot of ranch dressing!)
1 head of napa cabbage (sauteed and served with pan-seared pork chops...)
[note: stop at dan's for pork chops!]
arugula (probably the last of the season! I didn't finish last weeks yet... if I wilt it we can use it up quickly... yum!)
big bunch of spinach (maybe I'll wilt it instead of the arugula and use that for the strawberry salad...)
a nice bouquet of basil (is it that time of year already? but there are no tomatos yet! well then, I'll use it for tonight's chicken cacciatore!)
a nice bouquet of basil (is it that time of year already? but there are no tomatos yet! well then, I'll use it for tonight's chicken cacciatore!)
1 bunch of scallions
1 bunch of kohlrabi (hot damn– kohlrabi slaw!)
1 bunch of radishes (you know I never did pickle the last two batches...)

No comments:
Post a Comment